Buenos Aires Rendezvous: Your Dream Hotel Awaits!

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Buenos Aires Rendezvous: Your Dream Hotel Awaits!

Buenos Aires Rendezvous: My Dream Hotel? (Or, the Time I Nearly Drowned in a Jacuzzi, But Still Loved It)

Okay, so, "Buenos Aires Rendezvous: Your Dream Hotel Awaits!" – that's a bold claim, right? I mean, "dream hotel" is a big promise. And honestly? It almost lived up to it. Let’s break it down, because this place was a rollercoaster. Buckle up, buttercups.

Accessibility: The Good, The Confusing, and the Slightly Scary.

  • Wheelchair Accessible? They say it is. And the website shows ramps and elevators. But… let's just say I wasn't personally wheel-chair bound, so I didn't test the theory. Based on my observations, navigating the labyrinthine corridors might prove a challenge for some. The layout… it’s… let’s call it “charmingly Argentinian.”
  • Facilities for Disabled Guests: This one falls into the “we tried, but…” category. There were definitely attempts. Dedicated parking spots, I saw those. But again, the specifics? Unclear.
  • Elevator: YES! Thank goodness. This place is a bit of a vertical adventure.
  • Getting Around (Airport Transfer, Valet Parking, etc.): Airport transfer was seamless! They whisked me away in a sleek black car. Pure indulgence. Valet parking? They offered it. I chose self-parking, figuring I could handle the slightly chaotic Argentinian driving scene. Mistake. The parking lot felt like a scene from a post-apocalyptic movie.

Cleanliness and Safety: Paranoia and Peace of Mind.

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, Professional-grade sanitizing services: Okay, good. I'm a bit of a germaphobe, so this hugely put my mind at ease. I saw the staff diligently wiping down surfaces. Felt safe. Really.
  • Hand sanitizer, Hand sanitizer, Hand sanitizer: Everywhere! My hands smelled like… well, clean. And I'll take that.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: They seemed to be. Masks, social distancing, the whole shebang.
  • Safe dining setup: They take this seriously. Tables spaced out, servers masked. It’s how it should be, thankfully.
  • Smoke alarms, Fire extinguisher, CCTV, Security: You can tell they weren't kidding. No detail overlooked, from the cameras to the constant presence of security personnel. (A tiny bit overkill, but hey, better safe than sorry, right?)

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: From Empanadas to Existential Dread.

Okay, let’s get real. This is where things got… intense.

  • Restaurants, Bar, Poolside bar - The restaurants are varied and well-run. The staff is friendly and helpful, but you need to speak either Spanish or English.
  • A la carte, Buffet in restaurant, Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, International cuisine, Vegetarian restaurant…: Food, glorious food! The breakfast buffet was… well, it was a buffet. A chaotic, glorious, wonderfully diverse buffet. Embrace the carbs!
  • Coffee shop, Coffee/tea in restaurant: Excellent coffee. Necessary coffee. I'm a coffee addict, and Buenos Aires did not disappoint. Strong, dark, and served with a side of pure Argentinian charm.
  • Room service [24-hour]: Bliss. Absolute bliss. Especially after a long day of exploring. The milanesa at 3 AM? Genius.
  • Snack bar: Good for grab-and-go, although choices were limited.

The Dark Side of Delight: The Jacuzzi Incident

So, here’s the thing. The spa. They had a spa. And it promised… well, it promised escape. And, for a while, it delivered. I booked a massage (divine), and decided to indulge in the sauna and jacuzzi afterwards. The sauna was steamy, the massage was heavenly. I was blissing out, picturing myself as some kind of pampered goddess.

Then I got to the jacuzzi. It was HUGE. Bubbling, inviting… dangerous. Because, apparently, I'm not very good at gauging distances. I managed to get caught in the current. Suddenly, I was being sucked – literally – towards the jets. It was a terrifying, underwater tug-of-war. I was flailing, gasping, desperately trying to swim to the surface. The jacuzzi, it felt like it was trying to eat me.

Finally, I managed to grab onto the side, haul myself out, and gasp for air. I looked around to make sure no one saw my near-death experience. (They didn't. Probably.) I’m not gonna say I'm traumatized, but let's just say I approach jacuzzis with a healthy dose of respect now.

(Things to do, ways to relax continued…)

  • Body scrub, Body wrap - Very tempted with one of those during my visit, but didn't make it.
  • Foot bath - No, I don't think I want to go to a foot bath, but the hotel offers it.
  • Fitness center, Gym/fitness: I peeked, but sadly, didn’t have the willpower. Looked well-equipped.
  • Massage, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Pool with view As I mentioned before, the massage was outstanding. The sauna and steamroom were a welcome escape from the Buenos Aires heat. The outdoor pool did have a view, though, after the jacuzzi incident, I opted for the indoor options

Services and Conveniences: The Good Stuff. And the Quirky Stuff.

  • Air conditioning in public area, Air conditioning in all rooms: THANK GOD. It's hot in Buenos Aires. Like, really hot.
  • Business facilities, Concierge, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes: All the essentials. Smooth and efficient. The concierge was particularly helpful with restaurant recommendations (and didn’t laugh too hard when I recounted my jacuzzi saga).
  • Contactless check-in/out: Excellent. Speed and efficiency are always welcome.
  • Convenience store: Useful for snacks and essentials.
  • Doorman: Always a nice touch (they seem to know everyone).
  • Meeting/banquet facilities, Indoor/Outdoor venue for special events: I didn't attend any events, but the spaces looked impressive.
  • Gift/souvenir shop: There was one. I may have bought a tango-themed ashtray. Don't judge.
  • Invoice provided: Easy peazy.
  • Safety/security feature: Excellent.
  • Smoking area: The smoking areas are there, but I never saw someone using them.
  • Terrace: A nice place to drink your coffee in the morning, if you’re not me.
  • Xerox/fax in business center: All the modern office necessities.

For the kids:

  • Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal: Seemed well-equipped for families.

Available in all rooms, the rooms…:

  • Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea: The rooms were well-appointed and comfortable and clean.
  • Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace: All the expected amenities.
  • Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower: Well, the rooms were perfect.
  • Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: The beds were comfy. The pillows were fluffy.
  • Room decorations: I liked them, I'm not sure why.

Internet:

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas, Wi-Fi for special events: Strong consistent connection throughout the property.

Overall:

Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely. Despite the near-drowning experience (which, let's be honest, was my fault), the Buenos Aires Rendezvous is a fantastic choice. The staff is amazing, the

Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Harz Mountain Getaway Awaits!

Book Now

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized, perfectly-planned travel itinerary. This is the REAL THING. We're talking about Buenos Aires, Argentina, and the Rendez Vous Hotel, which I'm praying is as charming as its name sounds. Here we go…

Rendez Vous with Buenos Aires: A Messy, Emotional, and Probably Over-Caffeinated Adventure

Day 1: Arrival (and the Great Empanada Emergency of '24)

  • Morning (ish): LAND! Finally, the plane ordeal is over. (Did I mention I'm a terrible flyer? I practically hyperventilated the entire way here. Thought about bringing a paper bag, but then realized that just screams “I’m a nervous wreck!”) Immigration? Smooth sailing, thank god. Now, the airport shuffle, luggage carousel rage… I'm pretty sure my suitcase is going to be a different color by the time I see it, just based on the way they toss those things around.
  • Afternoon: Taxi to the Rendez Vous Hotel. Okay, moment of truth… The hotel is charming! A little rundown, maybe a bit musty, but in a good way. Like a grandma's attic with a really comfy bed. Check-in went… well, let's just say my Spanish is about as good as my tango (spoiler alert: non-existent). Managed to fumble my way through it, though. The front desk lady was incredibly sweet, and at least I didn't accidentally book a room for my dog.
  • Late Afternoon: The Empanada Emergency. Hunger hit HARD. I'd heard tales of Argentine empanadas, little pockets of heaven. So, after dropping my bags, I went hunting. Found a place a few blocks away, looked promising… and the chaos began. I pointed at the menu, mumbled "uno" (I think), and ended up with six, which was probably triple what I needed… and then I spilled the chimichurri all over myself. Mortified. But, oh the taste. They were ridiculously good. Worth every embarrassing moment.
  • Evening: Wandered around the neighborhood… got slightly lost. Admired some graffiti art that was absolutely incredible. Ended up at a small plaza, watched some people playing chess, drank some terrible, but cheap, Malbec (I'm hoping it gets better…). Watched the sun go down, and got utterly lost in the feeling of being in a new place, which, I realize means I'm now starting to get sentimental about it.

Day 2: Tango Trauma and the Glorious Meat-Coma

  • Morning: Attempted to locate a decent coffee. Argentina is supposed to be known for it's coffee, and the coffee shops here are everywhere!. Found one… that tasted surprisingly like burnt charcoal. I'm starting to think I have a cursed palate.
  • Afternoon: Tango lesson! Disaster! Absolutely, utterly comical disaster. I’d envisioned myself gliding, passionate expressions, all that jazz. The reality involved a lot of awkward shuffling, tripping, and accidentally stepping on my partner's feet. He was incredibly patient (bless his heart), and I’m pretty sure he was fighting back laughter. Got a photo where I look like a startled goldfish. It was still an amazing experience.
  • Late Afternoon Steakhouse Heaven. I’m not exaggerating. The steak was heavenly. I ordered a medium-rare, which, after much deliberating… it was perfect. The best steak of my life. The waiter was attentive and seemed genuinely thrilled that I enjoyed it. I ate until I could barely move.
  • Evening: Walked around the neighborhood again (hoping to walk off the meat coma). Saw a street performer playing the bandoneón, pure magic. Sat on a bench and just listened. I have never experienced that kind of raw emotion and soul through music. This place is already getting under my skin.

Day 3: Recoleta Revelations and the Search for Dulce de Leche Nirvana

  • Morning: Recoleta Cemetery. Okay, this place is seriously impressive. Elaborate mausoleums, the architecture is incredible. Got slightly freaked out by the sheer number of elaborate tombs. Is it morbid that it's also beautiful? Probably. But I could’ve spent hours here.
  • Afternoon: Searching for "the perfect dulce de leche". My mission: to find the holy grail of caramel-y goodness. Tried about five different places. Some were good, some were… less good. The search continues.
  • Late Afternoon: Book-hunting in El Ateneo Grand Splendid. This place is ridiculous. A bookstore in a converted theater! The atmosphere is incredible, even if the books are all in Spanish. Got slightly overwhelmed, but managed to find a quirky travel guide.
  • Evening: Attempting to try a different wine, not the cheap one, that is. I want a wine that is going to make me fall in love with Argentina. Going back out soon but my stomach is rumbling.

Day 4: San Telmo Sunday (and a Possible Meltdown)

  • Morning: Waking up a bit bummed that I only have a day left here. I have such a good time wandering around, and soaking in the atmosphere.
  • Afternoon: The San Telmo Market! Holy chaos! Amazing antiques, crafts, and buskers everywhere. Got completely lost in the crowd, which was exhilarating. Almost bought a weird taxidermied bird. Decided against it (probably a good call). Starting to feel a little homesick, actually. Maybe the city is going to fast?
  • Late Afternoon: Last supper. Trying to decide what to eat on my last day… This trip, this city. It’s been so long that I've just wandered around. Sometimes I hate my life. But other times, like now, I can't imagine doing anything else. Just hoping to walk around for hours, maybe find a quiet spot.
  • Evening: Packing. Realizing that I haven't even scratched the surface of Buenos Aires. Feeling a mix of sadness and exhilaration. This trip has been a messy, beautiful, soul-stirring adventure… and I can't wait to come back.

Day 5: Departure (with a Heavy Heart and a Lighter Suitcase)

  • Morning: Final breakfast at the hotel. Saying goodbye to the sweet lady at the front desk. Feeling oddly sad. Trying to mentally prepare myself for the airport experience.
  • Afternoon: Flight home. Hopefully not crying the entire way. Remembering the empanadas, the tango (and my terrible dancing), the incredible steak, and the sheer, unadulterated vibe of Buenos Aires. My heart is already aching for my next adventure and the one that just ended.
Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Cottage Awaits in Tuscany!

Book Now

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina```html

Buenos Aires Rendezvous: Your Dream Hotel... (Maybe?) - FAQ That Doesn't Hold Back

Alright, spill it. Is the Buenos Aires Rendezvous *actually* as glamorous as the pictures?!

Okay, deep breath. The pictures? Yeah, they’re good. REALLY good. They’ve clearly got a wizard with a camera on staff. Does the hotel *live* up to it? Hmm… that's where things get interesting. Let's be honest, the "glamour" level fluctuates depending on the day, your mood, and how many empanadas you've eaten (empandas always affect your perceptions). My first impression was… wow. Polished marble lobby, impeccably dressed staff. It felt like walking into an old movie. But then… reality hits. Like the time I *tripped* (gracefully, I assure you) over a rogue rug the size of a small dog in the hallway. Knocked over a vase. The staff were mortified! I burst out laughing… because honestly, it felt like a scene from a slapstick comedy. So, yes, glamorous... with a healthy dose of *human*. It's not sterile, which I secretly adore. I actually *prefer* the imperfections. Gives it character, right? Oh! And the pool area? In the photos, it's paradise. In reality? Sometimes it's paradise, other times it's a bit… crowded. But hey, that's the Argentinian vibe, right? People everywhere!

What's the deal with the location? Is it actually convenient?

Okay, location. This is key. The hotel’s in Recoleta – which is, generally speaking, a *good* thing. Think gorgeous architecture, fancy boutiques, and enough cafes to keep you caffeinated until you spontaneously combust. The Recoleta Cemetery is a must-see, but warning: It’s eerie. And beautiful. In a slightly morbid way. Now, convenience? Depends on your definition! It's walkable to plenty, which is amazing. You can wander for hours, soaking in the atmosphere. Taxis and Ubers are plentiful, too. The only real downside? Traffic. Buenos Aires traffic is a beast. Be prepared for delays, especially during rush hour (which feels like… all the time). I once tried to get to a tango show, thinking I had PLENTY of time. HA. I ended up arriving with five minutes to spare, drenched in sweat, having nearly had a coronary on the ride in. Moral of the story: Build in extra time. ALWAYS. Especially if you’re wearing nice shoes. (Trust me on this one.)

The rooms… are they as luxurious as they say? And what about the beds?!

Alright, the rooms. They're… lovely. Let's put it that way. They're not *quite* the palace you might be picturing, based on the website. But they're definitely comfortable, well-appointed, and generally, a joy to be in. The decor is stylish – think modern with a touch of old-world charm. BUT. The beds! That's where things get *serious*. Look, I’m a bed connoisseur. I take my sleep very, very seriously. I need the perfect combination of cushy-yet-supportive, cloud-like-but-not-sinking-in, if you catch my drift. And… the beds at the Rendezvous? They were *good*. Perfectly adequate. Not the *best* bed of my life, but certainly not the worst. (I’ve slept on a *lot* of questionable hotel beds, trust me.) One night, I was SO tired, I swear I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. That's a good sign, right? Although, I did have a very vivid dream about a giant empanada chasing me through the Recoleta Cemetery… so maybe not *perfect sleep*.

What's the breakfast situation like? I'm a serious breakfast person.

Breakfast. Ah, the most important meal of the day (fight me!). The Buenos Aires Rendezvous breakfast? It's… respectable. They have a decent spread – pastries (yes!), fruit (YES!), eggs cooked to order (YES! Though sometimes they’re a little… overdone), and coffee that's actually pretty good. But… and there's always a "but," isn't there? The breakfast room can get *busy*. Really busy. And sometimes, it feels a little… frantic? Like everyone’s trying to grab the last croissant before it disappears. I recommend going early, before the rush. Or embracing the chaos and just diving in! I do have a confession: I spent a good 15 minutes one morning trying to figure out how to use the espresso machine. Let's just say, things got… foamy. The staff were incredibly patient. Bless them. They probably see this happen all the time. It's me and that espresso machine against the world!

How's the service? Are the staff friendly and helpful?

The staff! Okay, this is where the Rendezvous truly shines. They are, without exception, incredibly friendly and helpful. Seriously, they're amazing. They’ll go out of their way to assist you, from recommending restaurants (try El Ateneo Grand Splendid, by the way – it's a bookstore in a converted theater and it's ridiculously gorgeous) to arranging taxis to just… being genuinely nice. One time, I lost my phone (don't ask). I was in a full-blown panic! The hotel staff not only helped me track it down (it turned out I'd left it in a taxi), but they also kept me calm and made sure I didn't have a complete meltdown. That kind of service? Priceless. They genuinely care. That's what makes this hotel special. They're not just doing their jobs; they're making you feel welcome. It's a big reason why I'd go back.

Is there anything I should be *aware* of before booking? Any hidden downsides?

Alright, the lowdown. The *real* deal. A few things to consider: * **Noise:** While generally quiet, being in Recoleta means… sometimes the street noise creeps in. Especially if you're on a lower floor. Maybe pack some earplugs if you're a light sleeper. (I'm not, so it didn't bother me.) * **Prices:** Buenos Aires is a relatively affordable city, but the Rendezvous is on the pricier side. Weigh the cost against the amenities and decide if it's worth it for *you*. * **The Pool (Again):** It's beautiful, but it can be crowded. Get there early to snag a lounger! And the biggest thing? **Expect a little chaos.** Embrace it! Argentina is a country that runs on passion and, let's just say, a slightly flexible schedule. Don't let minor hiccups ruin your trip. Go with the flow, order another glass of Malbec, and enjoy the ride. You're in Buenos Aires. Live a little!
``` My Hotel Reviewst

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Argentina